Thursday, June 6, 2013

Breakfast Baguette with Scrambled Egg and Bacon

♥ dream ♥ smile ♥ love ♥

I love breakfasts. I love eggs and bacon for breakfast. And I love simple things so I decided to simplify the recipe I found and came up with this!



Ingredients:
mini baguette
2 eggs
milk
bacon
cheddar cheese

1. Preheat oven to 150°C

2. Cut bacon into bits and cook in a frying pan, stirring ocassionally until golden brown and crispy. Set aside.
3. Slice a little off the top of the baguette and hollow the inside, leaving about half inch thick shell.
4. Line the bottom with bacon.
5. Combine eggs with milk and whisk until frothy and pour into the baguette. Top with more bacon.
6. Bake in the oven until the eggs puff up. Add cheese on top and bake continue to bake for 5 minutes more.
7. Serve hot and crispy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment